Friday, November 18, 2011

Credit Dispute with Fig?

"I have a credit account to pay for cosmetic services. The company that was to do the services has gone out of business nationwide and will not continue operation. Since I didn't recieve the full series of treatments and cannot now do so, what are my options? I files a formal dispute of charges with the creditor, but I have heard no response. Should I follow up via phone? I am a college student and have good credit. I don't want bad credit to weigh me down on future purchases. By the ay, the credit company is Care Credit and the service company is Fig. You can go to the Fig. com website to see their rather terse comments to customers."

Credit Dispute with Fig?
If you used Care Credit to pay Fig in full before you had all of your treatments and Fig closed their doors before the contracted treatments were finished then Fig is not holding up on their contractual agreement with you and Care Credit.





Sometimes it does take a while for a charge back to be made. If you haven't heard anything from Care Credit for a week or longer since you filed your dispute, you might go ahead and follow it up with a phone call. If you get nowhere with the CSR ask to speak to the supervisor.





Care Credit is underwritten by GEMB (GE Money Bank).


If you have any difficulties in dealing with Care Credit you might also contact GEMB and discuss your problems with them.
Reply:I want to help you however, I don't understand your question. cosmetic services? you owe them money, they owe you money,? What kind of service are they providing for you?

may

No comments:

Post a Comment